Career and Experience
Rebecca is a Partner in the firm.
Rebecca specialises in Criminal Defence law covering offences across the whole spectrum of criminal law.
She is a qualified Duty Solicitor undertaking work at Police Stations, Magistrates Courts, Youth Courts and Crown Courts.
Rebecca is a Solicitor Advocate, qualified to provide advocacy in the Higher Courts and represent clients through the entirety of their case.
Rebecca is passionate about providing a proactive defence for our clients and ensuring the best possible outcome in their case.
With links to the Royal Navy, Rebecca is keen to support and work with the Armed Forces.
Rebecca joins the Local Criminal Justice Board (LCJB), which brings together senior leaders in the Criminal Justice System (CJS) to drive forwards work to address the challenges in the system. She is also the Chair of the working group ‘Improving Outcomes for Women in the CJS’.
In January 2020 Rebecca joined Plymouth Law Society committee and is an active member of the local legal community.
In July 2022 Rebecca became a ‘Salaried Partner’ in the firm.
What they say about Rebecca:
• “If I needed a solicitor again I would definitely use this Company, a police friend of mine recommended you, it was very good advice.”
• “Very friendly and explained everything.”
- “Great service. I felt very supported and felt like nothing was too much trouble and no question was a stupid one. Big thank you to Rebecca for her help with my first and hopefully last court experience”.
- “Best move I did using Woollcombe Yonge. I feel very confident under the wing of Rebecca in our situation”.
- “Rebecca was professional, articulate and very informative. Instantly put me at ease, as it was and is a stressful time for me”.
Meet the Rest of the Team
Partner and Solicitor, Crime department
Partner and Solicitor , Crime department
Partner, Solicitor Advocate and Head of the Criminal Department., Crime department
Solicitor in the Criminal Department, Crime department
Trainee Solicitor, Crime department
Legal Assistant/Office Manager, Crime department
"As a family we found the service provided to us was delivered with ’empathy’ and was in fact ‘outstanding’, we would most certainly recommend Woollcombe Yonge to friends.”