Price Transparency - Dispute Resolution
Dispute Resolution Department Price Transparency For An Uncontested Debt Recovery Matters Up To £100,000
The Department is headed by Ian Veater, Partner in the Commercial Business Services Department who is in excess of 20 years post qualification experience. Ian Veater is supervised by the Managing Partner Tracey Baker.
Our fees are as follows:
A FIXED FEE of £749 plus VAT (£898.80) which includes;
- Meeting and taking instructions
- 2 hours attendance and consideration of the papers by a qualified solicitor
- The preparation and drafting of a 7 day Letter Before Action to the debtor
- A follow up letter and/or telephone call
- Advising on the next steps
The Fee Does Not Include
- The preparation of any Court paperwork
- The instruction of any expert witness
- Taking statements from any witnesses
- Dealing with the case if it becomes a contested matter
- Any disbursements that may be required, albeit none are anticipated if the case becomes contested or requires the issue of proceedings, the fixed fee will not apply.
Potential Additional Costs
If the debt becomes contested we will need to provide an additional quote for the additional work that will need to be carried out.
"As a family we found the service provided to us was delivered with ’empathy’ and was in fact ‘outstanding’, we would most certainly recommend Woollcombe Yonge to friends.”