Partner and Solicitor of Wills and Probate
Tracey is a Solicitor in our Wills and Probate team with particular interest in advising on inheritance tax planning, especially in the rural sector. She joined Woollcombe Yonge with 17 years of experience of advising clients in Devon and Cornwall on all of their Private Client needs. Tracey is also our Complaints Partner.
She advises on all aspects of will planning, powers of attorney, trusts, estate planning and administration. Additionally Tracey enjoys acting as a Deputy, appointed by the Court of Protection, to look after the financial affairs of those who might otherwise be vulnerable to exploitation due to a lack of mental capacity.
What they say about Tracey:
- “10/10 Exemplary”
- “Could not fault the quality of the service”
- “I was treated with the utmost courtesy and respect. Something which is in short supply these days”
- We approached Tracey Wright with regards to a rather complicated Will and Trust that we needed to set up. Tracey listened, advised, explained and made the whole experience actually quite enjoyable. I think we even laughed a few times! Everyone we spoke to at Woollcombe Yonge were helpful, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you for making our dreaded Will experience so effortless and painless. We really appreciated the professional way everything was handled.
- We just want to say a big thank you for everything. It was a difficult time for me so its truly heartfelt. Thank you.
- Thank you very much to both Tracey and Lian for all your hard work dealing with Mum and Dad’s estates. We appreciate your kindness and empathy towards us all in what has been a very emotional time for us all.
Raegan Leather (TEP)
Associate Solicitor and Head of Department
Raegan is Head of the Wills, Trusts & Probate team at Woollcombe Yonge. She qualified as a Solicitor in 2015 having completed both her law and postgraduate degree at the University of Plymouth.
Raegan is a full member of STEP (www.step.org) and sits on the committee for STEP’s West of England branch. She is also a local school governor.
Raegan deals with all private clients matters, including the preparation of wills, arrangements for powers of attorney, probate, trusts and tax related matters for high net worth clients. With her close ties to the South West region, Raegan is dedicated to her local clients and prides herself on combining a down to earth approach with an undoubted level of professionalism.
In her spare time, Raegan is a keen runner and is a qualified leader with her local running club, and is currently training for a Rat race.
What people say
“Raegan was easy to speak to, had all the information to hand and was very well prepared”
“Thank you Raegan for a professional and speedy service and for helping me through this process at a very difficult time”
“Even under COVID-19 your service was professional and safe”
“Raegan was extremely professional and sensitive in all matters”
Lian joined Woollcombe Yonge in July 2017 and works in the Wills, Probate, Tax and Trusts department.
Lian is a Legal Assistant supporting the Managing Director Tracey Wright. She assists Tracey with her in the Wills, Probate, Tax and Trusts department.
Legal Assistant in the Private Client Department
Kate joined the firm in November 2018.
Kate assists Raegan Leather and Michelle Crump in the Private Client Department.
She provides support to Tracey Wright, Michelle Crump and Raegan Leather.
"As a family we found the service provided to us was delivered with ’empathy’ and was in fact ‘outstanding’, we would most certainly recommend Woollcombe Yonge to friends.”