Partner, Solicitor and Head of Residential Property
Joe is the Head of Residential Conveyancing and became a Partner in January 2018. He qualified as a solicitor in July 2014 after successfully completing his Training Contract with us here at Woollcombe Yonge.
He specialises in all aspects of residential and commercial property including the buying, selling and remortgaging of houses and flats, the acquisition and sale of development sites and plots and commercial leases for both landlords and tenants.
What they say about Joe:
- “The service from the onset was very professional and efficient. Would recommend and use your services again. Thank you!”
- “As a family, we found the service provided to us was delivered with ’empathy’ and was in fact ‘outstanding’, we would most certainly recommend your services to friends.”
Chartered Legal Executive
Natalie joined the residential property team in January 2019.
What they say about Natalie:
Highly competent and professional service. Recommended with excellent value for money.
Natalie is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives, having trained at a Top 100 law firm in Exeter, before more recently working for a niche conveyancing firm.
Natalie has five years’ experience in a variety of property matters with a particular interest in new build property.
Trainee Legal Executive
Leonie joined the Residential Conveyancing Department in June 2017 shortly prior to completing her Law Degree at the University of Law in which she had previously spent two years in Central London and her third year in Bristol.
Leonie is a Fee Earner in the department with her own caseload and is currently in the process of completing her CILEX with a view to becoming a qualified Legal Executive Lawyer.
What they say about Leonie:
- Leonie was professional, friendly and expeditious
- Leonie did a fantastic job
- We were extremely happy with the service we received and the speed it was delivered. Leonie did an amazing job all round and could not complain in any way. I will have no problem in recommending your Company to friends and family.
Having studied at university in Essex, Alicia relocated to the South West in 2017 and joined the Residential Property Conveyancing team in June 2018.
Alicia works directly with Joe Cunningham who heads up the Residential Property department.
Maya joined the Residential Property team in November 2018.
She provides support to Joe Cunningham and Leonie Rowe.
"As a family we found the service provided to us was delivered with ’empathy’ and was in fact ‘outstanding’, we would most certainly recommend Woollcombe Yonge to friends.”