Career and Experience
Tracey is a Solicitor in our Wills and Probate team with particular interest in advising on inheritance tax planning, especially in the rural sector. She joined Woollcombe Yonge with 17 years of experience of advising clients in Devon and Cornwall on all of their Private Client needs. Tracey is also our Complaints Partner.
She advises on all aspects of will planning, powers of attorney, trusts, estate planning and administration. Additionally Tracey enjoys acting as a Deputy, appointed by the Court of Protection, to look after the financial affairs of those who might otherwise be vulnerable to exploitation due to a lack of mental capacity.
What they say about Tracey:
- “10/10 Exemplary”
- “Could not fault the quality of the service”
- “I was treated with the utmost courtesy and respect. Something which is in short supply these days”
- We approached Tracey Wright with regards to a rather complicated Will and Trust that we needed to set up. Tracey listened, advised, explained and made the whole experience actually quite enjoyable. I think we even laughed a few times! Everyone we spoke to at Woollcombe Yonge were helpful, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you for making our dreaded Will experience so effortless and painless. We really appreciated the professional way everything was handled.
- We just want to say a big thank you for everything. It was a difficult time for me so its truly heartfelt. Thank you.
- Thank you very much to both Tracey and Lian for all your hard work dealing with Mum and Dad’s estates. We appreciate your kindness and empathy towards us all in what has been a very emotional time for us all.
Meet the Rest of the Team
Partner and Solicitor of Wills and Probate, Wills trusts & probate department
Raegan Leather (TEP)
Associate Solicitor and Head of Department, Wills trusts & probate department
Legal Assistant, Wills trusts & probate department
Legal Assistant in the Private Client Department, Wills trusts & probate department
"As a family we found the service provided to us was delivered with ’empathy’ and was in fact ‘outstanding’, we would most certainly recommend Woollcombe Yonge to friends.”